1. Give students the choice of drawing an object with exactly one, two, three, or four lines of symmetry.
2. Give students think time to write down how many lines of symmetry they want to use, and write it on a sticky note.
3. Have students draw their figure including the lines of symmetry.
4. Direct students to the designated areas.
5. Once they are in their area with their sticky notes, they pair up with someone in the corner and share their thoughts. (If needed, students may make a group of three, but no more)